Organisations, Groups & Activities
History of St. Mary’s
  Interesting Stories
Resources and Links
Contact St. Mary’s
UK Augustinian Contacts
St. Mary’s Primary School
Your Priests at St. Mary’s
St. Mary’s is a recognised 
               “Fairtrade” parish
Churches Together 
               in Harborne
Becoming a Catholic
Fr. Bernard’s Sunday Homily
Piety Shop
Thought For Today
Location Map & Street Scene
Times Of Services
 What’s On At St. Mary’s 
             During This Week
Thought For This Month
Morning, Evening & Night Prayers
Welcome Messages
“Mini-Mary’s”, Sunday  
Gospel for children
Augustinian Vocations
Weekly Newsletter and Diary
Back to Front Page
Back to Front Page
The Parish Centre was opened in 1990 and is next door to the church. 
A Management Committee looks after the running of the Parish Centre to make it a pleasant place to spend some time in and to ensure that it is available for use by Parish groups and organizations as a free resource. This is done by balancing the use of the Parish Centre between various parish activities and events on the one hand, and commercial lettings on the other. Any member of the Parish is welcome to attend any of our regular meetings. Click here for more information about  St. Mary’s Parish Centre, activities and Lettings.
Before 1870: Catholicism in Birmingham
The “original” St. Mary’s in Harborne High Street, 1870
The Passionists at St. Mary’s, 1870 to1973
History of the Passionist Order
History of the Augustinian Order
History of Clare Priory (1)
History of Clare Priory (2)
More information about Clare Priory (A Parish and Retreat Centre) today  
                                                  and a video of Clare Town
A selection of photos of Clare Priory, Suffolk
History of St. Mary’s School
Click the graphic above to visit the Parish Centre web site for even more information.